Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OWH - Free digi from Hodge Podge

This digi was drawn by Margaret Oesterreicher over at Hodge Podge and donated to OWH for the Birthday Bash. I felt the simple lines of the hat didn't need a fussy card. Thank you, Margaret for being a part of the celebration!

3 comments:

Missy said...

What a great hat card.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Lynn, Congratulations! You won the drawing for the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities book at StudioL3.com-- courtesy of eclectic Paperie-- as part of our OWH blog hop from last weekend! The announcement is on my blog now, and to get your prize, just email daisy(at)eclecticpaperie(dot)com.

Hooray for you! I hope you love the book as much as I do!

Operation Write Home said...

Super card Lynn---and congrats on winning that Compendium book!! You'll have to tell me whats in it, now I'm curious :)