Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Love Tulips!


I do love tulips! They are the most beautiful signs that Spring is here. The come up before all the other flowers in the garden almost daring it to snow and stay winter longer. This image I colored while I was waiting for my leg surgery. I need to make Valentine type cards for OWH's next box to go out so here is my next addition.

No comments: