Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, November 25, 2013

Patriotic Snowflakes Just For You

 
How about some snowflakes in red, white and blue? 
 
 
Or maybe a small pile of them?  I'm not sure where I got this paper but I have a feeling it was during a visit to Ocala, FL when I raided the JoAnn's store.
 

1 comment:

Dixie Cochran said...

That paper makes a terrific wintery card. I like the sparkle!