Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Thursday, February 26, 2015

Card Fronts to Cards

From time to time I make card fronts out of a bunch of leftovers so that on days when I have no mo-jo I can just add a sentiment and maybe an embellishment and I have a card. 


These cards are some of those card fronts that I had stashed away.
 
 
The great thing is that a bunch of these fronts are not just singles but are multiples so I can get more made in the short amount of time I have to spread my stuff on the bed and then have to clean it all back up again.


All these needed were sentiments and liners and they were good to go!
 
 
 
I must have been in a masculine themed mood.
 
 
These were all made from scraps to card fronts to cards. 


1 comment:

Paula S. said...

That's a great idea Lynn! You got a bunch of very nice cards and I bet it helps to have something to show even for those times when motivation to craft if low. Glad to see you making cards! :)