Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, December 11, 2010

First ever Pinwheels!

I have seen this technique done so many times and think it looks so cool, so today I decided to try it. These are my first 2. The one with the flower almost ended up in the trash after I stuck something where it didn't belong and then tore it trying to remove it. Yikes! OWH is having a Virtual Cardmaking Party on Facebook today and these will be the first of my creations for the Heroes today.

2 comments:

Louise Fox said...

You did a great job! Makes me want to try the technique out. I especially like the first one because of the colors. Great cards.

Rhonda said...

I just made some from the OWH tutorial recently. Very fun. I love the colors you chose.