Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, December 11, 2010

OWH Facebook Party

I know it looks like I am just slow, but, I had to go make a roast, fry some potatoes and do some touch-up painting on a wooden Christmas yard art. Now back to my regularly scheduled play time! I ran out of sunlight so I had to resort to the scanner which doesn't show highly shiny stuff like the dots on the flower centers, they are actually silver.

5 comments:

Paula S. said...

This is a great card design for not only using up scraps but perfect for those difficult to do masculine ones. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I may have to steal some of your ideas. I love what you did with squares. Sheila

Unknown said...

Great design! I will be stealing that for sure.

Operation Write Home said...

Oooooh cute!! One of the kits today had squares like that, it's such a clean look! Love the colors too.

Louise Fox said...

Lynn, What a FAB card! You can case mine if I can case yours! Actually, I, like you, make most of my cards for OWH and you can case anything you like. The more the merrier! Where did you get the little flowers or did you make them? Blessings, Louise