Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2nd Parade of Leftovers for Today


It seems that I have to bunch up my posts as I have time.  So, here is my 2nd Parade of Leftovers for today.


I had enough to make 2 of these.  I love this very old stamp as it makes most any leftovers look good!
 
 
This one is also using Oldie Moldie paper.
 
 
The die cut was found in an old folder as well.  It is popped for some dimension.
 
 
I even got a few Any Hero cards made using the digi from Operation Write Home.
 
 
Stay tuned!  More on the way!  Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
 

1 comment:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Wow... all of your cards are great. Thanks for your inspiration.