Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, August 31, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #3



This is challenge is called Triple Die Cutting Technique and is hosted by Seongsook.  I had never tried this before since I don't have the rectangle dies.  But I did have these wavy frames so I thought I could give it a go.  I'm glad the instructions were well written.  I only came up one piece short and that was an easy fix.

2 comments:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Beautiful! You are so creative. Thanks for taking the challenge.

Sharon Underwood said...

Good job! Love that paper! Have fun with the OWH Virtual Card Making Party! (I sure am--so nice to meet new card makers!)