Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Midweek Throwdown - Seeing Stars!


I've got some time today to catch up on some posts and make a few cards so here goes!  This week's Midweek Throwdown at Operation Write Home is called Seeing Stars. 

And as you would guess we are making cards that have stars.  My favorite star cards are for Heroes and children.  Today I'm doing the Hero cards.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice assortment in using stars in your cards. I love the sentiments. I am sure these cards will touch the hearts of any hero receiving them. Thanks for sharing.

Sherry Hickey said...

Way to jump right on the challenge, Lynn! You inspire me. Love your cards, especially the bright yellow star on your first card!

Donna Hanley said...

You have done an outstanding job with this challenge. Both of these sentiments could not be more true and need to be said over and over again. I love all of the papers and the two different layouts you went with. Great job.

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards, love how you used two really fabulous sentiments. I use them often, great choice. Another great choice is the combo of kraft and dp, really makes for a striking card! TFS!