Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, October 20, 2013

OWH MWT - Snow Much Fun


I know I am way behind on my postings.  I got a new job and I'm just running as fast as I can.  the Mid-Week Throwdown had asked for a winter themed card with snow - NOT Christmas.  I love snowflakes so this one was great to make and I made 8 of these!


I have had these beautiful beaded snowflakes for a long time and decided to get them out and use them.  (no hoarding!)  With the cotton lace I thought it just looked warm yet wintery.

3 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

That's beautiful, Lynn! Love the white and beads against the kraft! I bet you see a lot of snowflakes in Alberta!

Donna Hanley said...

Lynn, this is absolutely beautiful. The gems on the background paper add a nice touch to the whole card. Love the lace also.

Cora said...

So elegant