Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, July 16, 2010

First Mass Production of Cards

This is the first time I have made more than one of any card. I have made some that were similar, but, nothing like this. At first I thought it would be stressful thinking up a design that would be easily multiplied. I have a tendency to fuss over cards sometimes and that was not going to work if I wanted to make a bunch of the same. However! I found this wonderful paper for the background and the rest came much easier. Here are my 10! I am so pleased how they came out and it really was relaxing not to have to figure out each one. Ha! Who knew?
There they are sitting all nice and shiny!

3 comments:

Paula S. said...

These came out great! I almost always start by choosing a paper when I'm doing multiple of one design and often just let it dictate the final design.

Sandy said...

Great job on all these, Lynn!! Love the paper, it's so pretty!

Missy said...

Nice work. I need to go check out my paper - this is a wonderful idea.