Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th Of July Blog Hop Party - Vintage

Happy Canada Day, July 1st, for all my Canadian friends and Happy 4th of July to all my American friends and family!!!  Gotta love a free country!  This weekend Operation Write Home is having a blog hop challege party and I missed most of it since I was out doing farming things on Saturday.  Here is my attempt to catch up a bit on the fun and see which challenges I can get done.

This first one is from Holly's Hobbies, a vintage card.  I always think of browns, sepias and burgundy so this time I added the olive green butterfly.  Don't worry about the glitter, it is Stickles sealed in Dimensional Magic.  It just brought a little bling to the butterfly.

Card #1 done!  On to see what others I can do in a short time.

1 comment:

helloholley said...

Wow....your card is gorgeous!!! Love it ;)