Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!

Well, I have spent the morning out hopping around and seeing all the wonderful creations.  It is so hard to hop and make cards at the same time, but, several of the cards really did inspire me to make this one.  I know it has no sentiment.  That way it can be used for something other than just Christmas.

2 comments:

Kristen :-) said...

ooooh I love this. I am such a sucker for sheet music... Love the little mistletoe :-)

Ginny H said...

That is a very pretty card. I have used sheet music for background on my cards and I think it really makes for an attractive card. TFS

Ginny H