Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easter/Spring Challenge


When I see the birds returning I think Spring must be right around the corner.  I made the bird and green leafy thing with my new Cricut. 

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Lynn, This card is so pretty and it makes me think of spring also. I've been viewing your blog and I'm now a follower. You are a very talented lady and I could get a lot of inspiration from you. So please don't be surprised if you seen me CASing your cards from time to time. I like to case from the best. Thanks for sharing.

Dixie Cochran said...

Oh, I love this! Those papers you chose for the background are perfect for the bird and leaf. This is art.