Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bright Colors!


I know I am doing them out of order but with packing to move I am really limited as to what I have to work with so as I find stuff that fits a challenge, it gets made. 


Cracks me up that the paper used by Yvonne for the sample is the same paper I chose! Beautiful pink with glossy embossed dots. The butterflies are Stickopotamus Vellum stickers and the smaller one and heart are popped.

1 comment:

Yvonne B. said...

Lynn! Great minds think alike, huh? The pink paper is super bright, so it is perfect for this challenge. Your butterflies are so cute and I like how you repeated more pink dots on the right-hand side. Thanks for playing with us in the Rebel VCMP and best of luck with your move!