Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Design Bootcamp - Now That's Odd

It's time for another terrific installment of Design Bootcamp taught by Paula over at the Stars and Stamps blog.  The subject is using odd numbers in design.  It is something I think I sort of "know" but don't always apply.  Sometimes my cards just come out more artsy collage-ish.

I had actually been cleaning up the scraps when I made these two.  I'm glad they follow the design criteria for this month.  :) 

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

I like how you alternated the colors in your embossed stripes Lynn. I think a lot of people can relate to being naturally inclned to using odd numbers but also having to 'think' about it. Thanks for joining in the April Bootcamp!

Cherie said...

Love all of those pretty colors! My favorite is the banner card because I love using them as well. Great use of "being odd."