Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sending Some Hello(s)


I had made a pile of these "Hello" cards using this digi sentiment from Create With TLC
 
 
I really like this sentiment since it can be used for just about any occasion.
 
 
These next 2 were also cleaning up the leftovers and used K&Co chipboard embellishments.
 
 
 This is the same sentiment I used on the masculine cards a few posts ago.
 
 
Have a great Sunday and thanks for visiting!
 

No comments: