Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, April 20, 2014

OWH Sketch #78


Here is a sketch I had not done yet.  (I have a list.... ok..... I do... sheesh!)  The paper is Flavia I found in an old paper drawer.  The gold stars have a nice shine to them so they stand out better than the picture shows.  I am trying to do at least one of each of the OWH sketches.... it is kind of a stretch but, keeps me thinking.

No comments: