Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, November 10, 2014

Veteran's Day Patriotic Card Challenge

Tonight Ann M. tossed out a challenge on SS FB page to make Patriotic Cards for Veteran's Day.  Well, this Veteran has a couple of vintage looking ones to toss into the ring.  In my family I have had a father, uncle, brother, cousins, brother-in-law and niece all serve.  And I currently have a sister and a niece both in active service.  My family IS Patriotic!  :)  Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served!

1 comment:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Thank you, Lynn, for posting your patriotic cards. Thanks for your family's great service for the country and its people. I am happy to have met you.