Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, April 12, 2015

ODBD April Challenge - Masculine

The Our Daily Bread Designs challenge for April is to make masculine cards.  I think this is how all of our Heroes feel.  I'm still working out of a few boxes but glad to put ink to paper!

1 comment:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

Very nice! I like the simple layout for a guy. Masculine cards are definitely NOT my forté but I do think I make a lot that could be both. I've missed seeing you around. I hope you get more settled and comfortable and send me your address in private message, if you can... :)