Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, June 27, 2015

ODBD June 2015 Challenge - Missing You

The ODBD challenges will be over soon with the closing of OWH. This month the challenge is to make Missing You cards.  I've made a bunch of more "Christmas-ish" Missing You cards and will be posting them soon as well.  I just really haven't had any time for posting so this weekend I might be playing catch up.  :) 

No comments: