Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, May 14, 2010

MidWeek Throwdown: Rainy Day


First, I have to say that I am not so good at these type of cards. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I think this is a great image and thank *Wink*Wink Ink for providing it for OWH cardmakers.

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I think you did a very nice job with the image, she's cute!

Cheryl said...

I am not very good with coloring these images myself...the copic markers are very expensive and I have not decided that I want to buy them yet so I paper pieced my bear's rain gear. I like the way you put a sunshine shadow around him almost as though the sun is coming out from the clouds!

debb said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Martha said...

I think you did a wonderful job on your rainy day bear! I particularly like the way the sentiments slightly overlaps the image.