Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Second Anniversary

Tomorrow is my second Anniversary of being married to my Canadian farmer/electrician. I made this card for him. It has been a rough two years moving out here to bare land. No services, no house, no corrals, no road....... nothing. It is a real test to be sure. I pray God will restore us to the dreams we shared that brought us to this place. And that He will strengthen our union and our bodies for what more lies ahead.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Beautiful card! Congratulations on your anniversary and I wish you and your DH strength and perseverance in your lives together.

Your home on the prairies makes me think of all the immigrants over the years who have carved out homes north and south of the border. It is quite an undertaking.

My best to you!