Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OWH - Free digi from Heather

This image was donated to the Operation Write Home Birthday Bash by Heather Dennis. I love this image and would love to just make tons of cards with it for our Heroes! Big thanks to you, Heather!

2 comments:

Operation Write Home said...

Hey that is so cute - I always make my sheepie shadows with grey or light blue - but it looks so much warmer the way you did it! Hmmmm....light bulb!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Thank you so much for the kind words and for creating such wonderful things for our Heroes. They will appreciate it and treasure it so much. It touches my heart more than I could ever explain to see those who do so much for others just to send a smile. God Bless Ewe Lynn for all you do! Again, I am so happy you enjoyed creating with this digi and hope you enjoy it time and time again!

It is such a beautiful design! I love the way you colored the sheep! I agree that the cream is much warmer and softer than the grey I often use too. Wonderful job!!! The trim works so perfectly with the sheep too ... soft and swirly and just the right mix of pretty and fun.

Thanks for sharing

Heather