Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blue Lace and Safari

This first card was made with a lovely tone on tone embossed paper.  I luckily had an ink that matched, so I heat embossed with clear to carry the texture down to the sentiment. 
And the safari card is another one made with leftovers (which I think multiply when I leave them alone in a dark room!  LOL!)

3 comments:

Operation Write Home said...

Lynn, I don't comment nearly enough - but I'm telling you, your cards get better and better and better! These are lovely!

Lisa Oliver said...

I love them both! The colors are fabulous! Thanks for getting in this "one post" on FB for us to enjoy!

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi, Lynn! Both of your cards are great; I especially like the safari card. I had to lol at your comment that scraps have a way of multiplying -- like bunnies!