Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, June 5, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #72 Purple Pear

I hadn't done one of the sketch challenges at Operation Write Home in a long time and today this one just jumped out at me.  I thought this one could go "sentiment-less" and be used for used about any reason.

5 comments:

Cora said...

Nice job. I wouldn't have thought of using the pear. I like how you mounted the pear

Shauna said...

I like all the different patterns in the papers you used. Fun card!! :)

Donna Hanley said...

Very nice card. Love the papers. Thank you for sharing

Julie said...

Very nice, Lynn! I love the colors here, and I agree, it looks great without a sentiment. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Lynn! I really like the soft colors of your card. And it's fun to see how you can add an element to a sketch, like the pear. So glad you shared!