Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cean and Simple Skip

This weekend started off with a Clean and Simple Skip at the OWH S&S blog.  Clean and simple should be easy but it tends to frustrate.  I need more practice!  and that is not a bad thing!  :)  The silver and wine paper are both shiny so they add a nice contrast to the black.

6 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great colors - love the top of your strips - a mother will be very happy to get this card.

Barb Housner

Donna Hanley said...

Strikingly beautiful. If I may ask, is that a corner punch you used and if so, who makes it. It's very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Lynn said...

Donna, thank you for the kind comment and yes it is a corner punch by Martha Stewart. I guess I should put that kind of info in the posts from now on. Thanks again.

CARO said...

What kind of silver paper? Very striking!

Paula S. said...

Great take on a CAS design. The high end papers really stand out and make it special. Nicely done!

Sue in Grapevine said...

Cute card, Lynn.
You're the winner of the blog candy stamp set on my blog! Please send me your mailing address so I can get that to you!
Thanks for coming by my blog!