Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, February 12, 2012

VCMP Challenge #5: It's a Party! Birthday Cards


This birthday card was inspired by Paula and her take on it.  I loved the simplicity so here is mine.  The image is a Whipper Snapper sticker from the "old stash." 

3 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cute - love the colors

Barb Housner

Kathryn said...

I love digging into the depths of my stash. I wouldn't have guessed that this adorable sticker had been hanging around for a while. :)

Cindy's Card Co said...

I love the bright colors on this card. That cupcake looks good enough to eat.