Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, September 3, 2012

VCMP Challenge #7-Christmas is for Kids


Thank you to Sybrina for hosting this challenge that is to make Christmas cards for a kid and one for a Hero. It is always a pleasure to make cards for both!

2 comments:

Dotti's Hobbies said...

Great cards! I love that HERO stamp and I actually found it in my stash yesterday! Gotta use it now - thanks for the inspiration!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Lynn,

No thanks needed -- it was my pleasure.

You have certainly created two cute cards. I love your punched border gold accents on the first card. Are those Stickles, brads, beads...? And, you used one of my favorite stamps on your second card. (And, your stamping is so nice. Do you have a secret?) But, I never would have thought of using it on a Christmas-themed card. What a great idea!


Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas is for Kids challenge.