Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Thursday, June 20, 2013

RAK from Debi Rice


Quite a while back I had received a RAK from Debi Rice in which these prints of paintings she had done were included.  She sent them so I could use them to make cards and now I have quit hoarding them and done just that.

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

These are so pretty Lynn! That was really nice of her to do and these cards will be put to good use I'm sure.

Cora said...

Beautiful artwork. You made lovely cards with them.