Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

OWH - Color Challenge Gold #2


Late last night I started playing around with some gold (almost) linen texture paper that Debby had sent to me. It already had the hearts punched out of the paper so it was actually like a scrap. I decided to cut out the "cut out" part of the scrap to make the tumbling hearts. Yes, I hand cut around what was already cut out, used a bit for the border and added the lace.

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Lynn, this is really nice! Simply elegant!

Paula S. said...

Nice work on the tumbling hearts. You certainly have more patience then I could muster to do that hand cutting!

helloholley said...

Love this card and all the hearts add a nice touch!