Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, June 16, 2010

S&S Challenge #21 and Bring Out Your Bling

I'm not so sure there is a good way for me to get a picture of this card, but after multiple tries this will have to do. This card would work for the Midweek Throwdown as well with that great silver glitter. It is fused into the paper so no chance of any flaking at all. Great stuff! Need to get more.

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is a real eye catcher, I bet it's even more gorgeous in person! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks OWH MWT challenge!

Unknown said...

Great stamp.

helloholley said...

I love that stamp!!! Great card.....tfs!!!

CARO said...

I love how you combined the challenges. I have that stamp and love it.. The sketch this week is just perfect for it! Really nice hero card