Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, June 5, 2010

OWH - Color Challenge Gold


I made this card from a die cut flower that was sent to me by UtahAnn. I just used gold crochet string to wrap the flower and then wander the card, gold embossed the tips of the petals and added matching gold brads.




5 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just stunning with gold detailed work! Nice job!!

helloholley said...

Love the green with the gold and that flower is beautiful......your card turned out very nice;)

Paula S. said...

It's wonderful how you've woven the gold string around the flower. Very creative and pretty card!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Wow! I love how you wrapped the flower!!! Great card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, this is so pretty!