Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, September 10, 2011

Garanimals!

Today at OWH Stars and Stamps blog they are having a virtual cardmaking party to celebrate their birthday month.  They are posting challenges every 2 hours with links to the blog hosting the challenge.  This is going to be a fun day to play and make cards for our Heroes.  Kicking off the party is Linda at It Was Here A Minute Ago (cute name huh?).  Her challenge is called Garanimals and it is to make a child's card with animals.  I guess I don't have too many animals so I used Loony Tunes animals.  I hope it makes them smile!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, this is great. I love the looney tunes for sure, kind of has a homey feeling for me. lol
Some kid is really going to love this one.

Sandy said...

That'll totally make someone smile, Lynn!

Sheila said...

What an awesome card!
Sheila

http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you playing along Lynn. I always enjoy seeing what you create. Love the bright primary colors of this one and interesting layout too. Nice work! Sharla V.