Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, September 3, 2011

OWH CASE the Cardmaker - Ardeth from Arizona

Yay!   We are celebrating Operation Write Home's Birthday month and one of the first challenges for the month is to CASE the Cardmaker.  I know this is not an exact CASE but I was sure inspired by Ardeth and this is what I came up with.  The rose border is a fabric ribbon I have had 4-EVER.  I used all the ribbon and made 15 cards!!! YAY!  Thanks Ardeth!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to try that with some of my ribbon! Your card is beautiful! Pat K.

Adele said...

The red roses and lace are beautiful together!

Operation Write Home said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! I was glad to help... everyone is such and inspiration to me also, Ardeth, Glendale, AZ

airbornewife said...

Wow! what a beautiful birthday card. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Just A Pac Rat said...

Love the design and use of the ribbon on this card! Thanks for entering the OWH day 2 challenge!

circlebenterprises.com