Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Keep it Clean (CAS) Challenge

More of the VCMP challenges!  This one is hosted by Jen at The Sparkle Within.  It is for a CAS (clean and simple) card.  I like making these as a break from all the ones that take so much mo-jo.  Plus I can make several of these at one time without a whole lot of fuss.

1 comment:

Jen M said...

This is beautiful, Lynn - and what a GREAT sentiment! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!