Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Masculine Thinking of You

I know there is always a shortage of masculine cards and with Father's Day coming I thought that these could be "Dad" cards or birthday cards.  The antique motorcycle image is a free digi from Digital Two for Tuesday.


This second one is kind of like a Tux with the shiny black lapels.  I am so please to be able to stamp the sentiment directly onto the base without making a bunch of mistakes.  Whew!  I made a few of each card for the OWH box.

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

These are both very nice masculine cards Lynn! Simple and classy.

Cora said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.