Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, March 11, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday

I am so pleased with this Oldie.  I found this die cut in one of those boxes with misc embellishments in it.  It is from Imaginations.  And the pink paper is pretty old too and I have no idea who the maker is.  Just a little bit of bling and the white ribbon to mimic what might be her laces.  I lined the inside edge of the card with the matching paper to show off the scalloped lace on the front.  This one is headed for the OWH box!

2 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Some little girl is going to absolutely love this card! Super cute with the lace border punching.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Lynn, I'd love to use your card in an upcoming OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge as a sample. Will you contact me at janhunni(at)gmail(dot)com please.
Thanks Jan =)