Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Life for Scraps

Here are a few that I made using scraps.  Some days are all about cleaning up the odd little baggies or piles of paper. 
I made stamped a bunch of bases ahead of time and when I'm not working on sketches or challenges these work well for the leftovers.
This is a little bit more collage-ish.  The butterfly is a 3-d element with nice silver accents.  Off to go clean up some more!
 

1 comment:

Dixie Cochran said...

Pretty cards Lynn. That first one is classy! Your ribbons are perfect!