Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Monday, August 18, 2014

Home is where the heart is...

Continuing with a little Oldie Moldie Monday theme we have this lovely die cut sentiment.  It was given to me waaaay back as part of a RAK.  The little medallion is from a chip board die cut set by K&Co that I added some shine to with some Dimensional Magic.

2 comments:

Cora said...

This is especially pretty. All of those elements work so well.

TK said...

I love these colors and all the different textures. Very nice.