Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, August 1, 2014

OWH - Missing You

This morning I'm posting some cards that were just fronts sitting in a box.  Sometimes when I am clearing out the scraps I just make up fronts and finish them later when I see what my shipment is short of. 

Then I just add the sentiment and the embellishment.  I look through the box and certain ones will jump out and me asking to be used.

It also helps to have them ready when the mo-jo is taking a snooze.  It is much easier to make a card when all I need is the sentiment and embellishment.  I hope you liked them!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I should be following your example of making the card fronts and having them on hand so they are ready to be embellished when the time is right. Great idea!