Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Thursday, August 28, 2014

Seongsook's Stampers Fall Card Swap

Here is my card for the Fall Card Swap hosted by Cora Jean on Seongsook's Stampers page on FB.  I have to admit that I don't normally do card swaps because I tend to panic and have brain freeze.  But I am attempting to stretch and try something new.  I tried to get lots of textures on this and have to say I did enjoy making this.  Thank you Cora and Seongsook.

2 comments:

Cora said...

I like everything about this card. The texture, the colors. No one would ever know you stepped outside your comfort zone. Thank you so much for being the first one to sign up for the swap. Hope you will also do the next one.

Seongsook Duncan said...

Cora said what I was going to say.

Thank you, Lynn. I am going to keep it. :)